Thursday, October 20, 2011

Arby''s Best Philly next to Philly?

I like the commercials Arby's is running for these new sandwiches. The spokes person is trying to explain to the people of Phillidelphia that he was saying that Arbys sandwich was the best Philly right after the original philly. You can see the comercial here. Arby's Misunderstanding.

Location:
  910 N State St
  Orem, UT 84057
  801-226-2117

Price of Meal:
  Sandwich: $4.99 + Tax

Critique:
Well Arby's is Aryb's. I have always enjoyed eating at Arby's.  People say that if you work at a place you won't be able to eat there after you quit, but I worked at Arbys as a teenager and still love it today.  So you might ask "Why review a fastfood chain" well because of the above mentioned commericial. That their Philly Cheese Steak is the "best Philly sandwich outside of Philadelphia"

I am going to have to say I don't agree with him at all. Although it had a lot of taste I just don't think thin sliced roast beef works that well for me in a philly cheese steak.  When I eat a cheesesteak I need chunks of meat dripping with greese and smothered in hot melted cheese. What I got at Arbys was thin sliced meat with swiss cheese.  Don't get me wrong, the sandwich was actually pretty good.  The meat was flavored well with seasons and pepper (I love me the pepper) mixed with grilled onion and peppers.  Perhaps they went a little over board with the name. I wouldn't call this a true Philly, but I would call it more of a cheesesteak.  Overall for five bucks I won't complain (much). If I wanted a good sandwhich while on the go, this is the one I will pick.



Rating:
  Todays Sandwich: 6
  Customer Service: 9 (They were so fast I didn't even have time to fill my drink)
  Overall Satisfaction: 7

URL:
Arby's

Arby's on Urbanspoon

ZNT6QSJMHWCF

2 comments:

  1. The Italian Place in Lindon has the best Philly cheesesteak around, IMO. I always get the one that comes with the cream cheese sauce and minus the mushrooms. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should try CheeZsteak. They are currently my favorite place to get a Philly cheesesteak and they (if you want) will make it just like the orininal Philly cheese steak which uses cheese wiz instead of other cheeses.

    ReplyDelete